Email notifications are now enabled
(1) By ams on 2021-04-09 17:24:40 [source]
Email notifications are now available for anyone who wishes to get the freshest, and most current LISP Machine news. The messages from the forum are flushed twice per hour, so you will experience a delay of 30 minutes from here to your mailbox.
(2) By johnsonjh on 2021-04-11 14:24:04 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
Need to change permissions to allow enabling notifications (please!)
Use a different login with greater privilege than johnsonjh to access /r/bug-lispm/subscribe.
Also, a link to subscribe would make it easier for non-Fossil people!
(3) By ams on 2021-04-11 15:55:16 in reply to 2 [link] [source]
Thank you! Fixed, I've added a mention to the subscribe button on the first page of BUG-LISPM.
(4) By Bradford Miller (millerb) on 2021-11-26 16:17:03 in reply to 3 [link] [source]
I just went to the subscribe button, but it says that "email alerts are disabled for this server" ??
(5) By ams on 2021-12-09 06:55:41 in reply to 4 [link] [source]
Seems something broke! Will fix it shortly. Thanks for the heads up!
(6) By Margus Meigo Waffa (Margus) on 2022-01-10 12:35:42 in reply to 5 [link] [source]
For now email subscription is disabled still,thank you for fix up.
Anytime soon now.. :)
(7) By ams on 2022-05-01 14:50:23 in reply to 6 [link] [source]
So ... a decade later. I think I've resurrected the email fortification setup now, and notifications should work again. Currently, there are no users subscribed, the feature is opt-in.
(8) By Lars Brinkhoff (larsbrinkhoff) on 2022-09-01 09:24:46 in reply to 7 [link] [source]
I can't subscribe.
"Use a different login with greater privilege than larsbrinkhoff to access subscribe."